“Content marketing" When we hear the concept, we first think of blogs, Twitter, Facebook and viral YouTube videos. Content marketing is about telling stories. An effective story always attracts users more. Content marketing is a long-term strategy that focuses on building a strong relationship with your audience by providing them with relevant and high-quality content. When customers make a purchasing decision, their loyalty rests with your firm. Unlike one-time advertising, content marketing shows your customers how much you care. In today's world, people want to feel that they are cared for by brands. Therefore, this makes content marketing valuable.
Companies can carry out their content marketing activities by opening a blog corner on their sites or by creating a site with a separate domain name for the blog.
Why is Content Marketing Important?
When we look at the data of companies engaged in content marketing;
- Companies with blog corners get 67% more leads.
- 50% of potential customers view the content on the site before meeting with the sales representative.
- The growth rate of companies that do content marketing is 30% compared to companies that do not.
How Content Marketing Works
Your firm can use content marketing to attract potential customers, create a need for your product or service, and close sales. Providing the right content at the stages of the sales cycle is critical.
- Awareness Phase: Awareness phase content should be on how-to advice. You need to focus on your audience's most important concerns.
- Evaluation Phase: Provide case studies of successful events focused on the usefulness of the product or service. The potential customer should know what features to look for and how the various features will meet their needs.
- Closing Phase: At this stage, why is it “the best choice” rather than how good your services/products are? You need to make them focus on who you are.
How to Get Started with Content Marketing
- Know your target audience.
- Identify the right content marketing formats (video, checklist, etc.).
- Decide who will write and edit the content.
- Determine how you will share (as content on the site, via e-mail, social media, etc.).
- Choose a sustainable program. Create a short-term plan for a realistic number of content items.
- Follow best practices.
Tools Influencing Content Marketing
Content marketing makes it easy for potential customers to find your company. One of the most effective ways to make this happen is to use search engine optimization (SEO). In addition, platforms such as LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Meta are the easiest ways to promote your content.
By creating content to attract attention, engage, and sell, you can achieve your goal of getting your company better known. With planning and regular content marketing, you can reach the right people and ensure loyalty to your company.